1. Jhalupara for Momo. Momo is originated from Nepal and in Jhalupara you will get best Momos
2. Parantha Patty in Sadarghat Road to taste some native paranthas with Chana Daal.
3. If you want to taste wonderful cutting Chai then visit a tea stall in Janiganj, near Hanuman Mandir.
4. Staying in Silchar if you want to taste South Indian Dishes then visit South Corner in Ranghikari.
5. Again Hyderabadi Biryani near South Corner in Biryani House.
6. Visit Nahaz, Goldighi Mall for all the lavish foods you want.
7. Fried rice along with Chicken pakora near Assam University in Irongmara. You will get the beat.
8. Nothing in silchar can beat the dosa at shakahar(janiganj). You must give it a try to believe.
9. If you love butter chicken, try at Vishal Dhabha near NIT Silchar.